"We started the Nurture Center's program when our son, Nolan, was eight months old, and we quickly implemented several of the program's suggestions in an effort to enhance his learning, play and observation environment at home. As a result, he's become much more independent and in control of what he's open to learning and how he chooses to play."
Our Infant and Toddler Coordinator will introduce children and adults to the Montessori method and philosophy, teaching developmentally appropriate activities for babies and toddlers.
- 6-week sessions beginning October 2016
- 90-minute class, one day a week
- 0-36 month old children
- Evening discussion groups for parents and caregivers
- Open to dads, moms, grandparents and other caregivers
- Sessions are held in Twin Parks’ Upper West Side campus